Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Well Here I Am!


This is officially my first step into the world of blogging. I'm am excited to have this little space that is for whatever I want it to be. My original reason for starting this blog was to promote my Etsy shops, but now I'm looking forward to just posting anything. I have this feeling of freedom, like I could have a lot of fun with this.

Well I am going to keep this first entry short because, honestly I am a little over whelmed. :)
But here is an example for some of my work. It is Copper and Brass weaved together with a blue patina. They can be made any size and are great to add a little texture to your wall. I love making these because I can experiment with them with different colors, shapes, and even adding objects and images to them.

No comments: