Thursday, November 13, 2008

Scavenger Hunt Project


So I am currently participating in Art house Co-op Gallery's Scavenger Hunt Project. They send you a list of 24 words and phrases, then you are supposed to interpret them and represent them as creatively. This has been a really fun project and has really gotten my creative juices flowing. One of the words is "Home" so I cut up a road map and made a little house out of it. On the front is a star and the words "you are here" like on one of those maps at a mall or something. I currently live in Atlanta so I made sure that when I folded up the map like a house that Atlanta would be on the front. I am from Columbus, Ga so the roof of the house has Columbus on it. I really enjoyed making this little guy and would love to know what other people think.

5 comments:

TERI REES WANG said...

Hey! ...how can I participate too?

Kathy said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!

Terri Pezzullo - Handmade said...

Welcome and great start to your blog!I'll add you to my list of blogs to visit!!

Terri

Paddywack Designs said...

That house is adorable. Good luck with your blog, feel free to check out mine. (:

TERI REES WANG said...

J: Thanks for the info. -Teri