Monday, January 12, 2009

New Name, New Apartment!

Finally the kitty has a name besides kitty. It's Tato. Short for Potato. I think he likes it and it seems to fit him nicely.



We also found a new apartment. It is so beautiful! Two bedroom, one bath with hardwood floors, black granite counter tops, new stainless steel appliances and a washer and dryer! I will no longer have to travel to have clean clothes. I also get to paint the walls! They are a pretty green color now which is nice, but I want a teal wall like I've never wanted anything else. So I think the living room is going to have a teal wall. Here are some pictures of the kitchen.

2 comments:

Vic Robinson said...

cause....i cant wait to cook some food in that kitchen!

Kimmi said...

Enjoyed reading your blog! I've also awarded you with the Lemonade Stand Award! Please stop by my blog to pick up the award and instructions.

Kimberly